CLINICAL TRAINING FACILITIES:
The Federal Medical Centre at Ido-Ekiti shall serve temporarily as the teaching hospital for the clinical students. As stated earlier,the hospital has been upgraded to a Teaching Hospital and has all the basic clinical and clinical departments and qualified clinical teachers/consultants to engage the students in bedside as well as pedagogical instruction.
Moreover, plans have reached an advanced stage to commence building the University’s own Teaching Hospital Complex at the permanent site on ABUAD campus.
INFRASTRUCTURAL AND SUPPORT FACILITIES:
On the campus and Teaching Hospital premises, the following facilities are available:
- Classrooms and auditoriums equipped with audiovisual and interactive facilities.
- Physical and electronic libraries.
- Teaching and service laboratories which include:
- Microbiology and Parasitology
- Morbid Anatomy/Histopathology.
- Chemical Pathology
- Hostel accommodation.
- Recreation facilities.