The under listed programs have been accredited by the respective regulatory bodies (NUC and MLSCN):
- B.Sc Anatomy (2013)
- B.Sc Physiology (2013)
- B. Sc (Human Nutrition & Dietetics) (2013)
- B.MLS (Medical Laboratory Science) (2014).
The College has turned out its first set of graduates this session (2013/2014) in the programs of B.Sc Human Anatomy (1), Physiology (4) and Nutrition/Dietetics (2).
The Advisory Visit of the Medical and Dental Council of Nigeria took place in October, 2013. The level of preparedness for the accreditation of the MBBS program was given a DISTINCTION score.
In the current session, the following accreditation visits were conducted by the respective regulatory bodies:
- Nursing and Midwifery Council of Nigeria: Advisory Visit.
- National Universities Commission: MBBS (Pre-clinical) Accreditation Visit.
- National Universities Commission: Nursing (B.NSc) Accreditation Visit.
- Medical and Dental Council of Nigeria: MBBS (Pre-clinical) Accreditation Visit.
The NUC granted FULL accreditation to the MBBS (Pre-clinical) program and INTERIM accreditation to the Nursing program respectively in August 2014.
In December 2014, the MDCN has given the final approval on the full accreditation of the Preclinical program of the College following the endorsement of the Federal Medical Centre, Ido-Ekiti as the University’s Teaching Hospital by the Federal Government through the Ministry of Health. The MOU between the College and the Federal Ministry of Health was ratified by all parties concerned on November 15, 2014.